95 Reasons To Exhibit at the
National Pizza & Pasta Show
95 Reasons to Exhibit at the National Pizza & Pasta Show
- Generate new leads.
- Meet people face-to-face who have been difficult to reach via
phone or e-mail.
- Showcase your products.
- Establish your brand.
- Reinforce your e-mail and direct mail campaigns.
- Qualify leads and advance the sales cycle.
- Trade shows allow you to introduce your equipment to customers in a hands-on environment that gets results.
- Solve customer issues and concerns.
- Grow your business.
- Competition is there. See what they’re doing right.
- Haven’t exhibited in a show in the past year.
- Highlight new solutions to a captive crowd.
- Cross-sell current customers.
- Trade shows are valuable networking tools.
- See and learn what’s new in the marketplace.
- See more customers in 2 daysand in 1 location than you can see in 2 months in the field.
- Continue conversations with prospects.
- 81% of show attendees have buying authority.
- Upsell existing clientele.
- I can see a ton of customers all in one place.
- New to the marketplace? Exhibit to gauge your existing
offerings to a specific audience. Capture their responses.
- Tell customer success stories to an engaged and interested
- Try a new market segment for your current products.
- Shake hands and hug current customers.
- Give buyers the chance to see and taste your products.
- Train new employees, partners.
- Get new ideas.
- Assess the market’s awareness of your company, your brand.
- Research companies for possible M+A.
- It costs 62% less to close a lead generated from a trade show
than one originated in the field.
- Obtain feedback on new products or services.
- Close sales.
- Network – meet new people in the industry.
- What better way to have your clients and prospects visit with
you to demonstrate the features and benefits of your
- Meet with key clients. Interview them for case studies.
- Maintain relationships with clients and business partners.
- Establish new partnerships.
- Learn about and observe industry trends and emerging
technology in a face-to-face, hands-on environment.
- The #1 reason why we exhibit is nothing replaces Face-to-face
interaction with existing clients and also potential clients.
- Provide personalized customer education with in-booth
presentations, demos, one-on-one meetings.
- Get publicity.
- Gain insight into the food and beverage marketplace.
- Meeting face-to-face with open-minded prospects; people
who are in the market to buy.
- Reconnect with current customers and meet new ones. It
gives us a chance to visit with them face-to-face and learn
what we can do to help them and their industry.
- See colleagues from other branches.
- Re-establish your brand.
- Demo “soon to be released” offerings in your booth.
- Place your company in the global spotlight.
- Trade shows are about FACETIME! Face-to-face contact with
customers and prospects is critically important for ordering.
- New to the marketplace? Exhibit to understand what’s out
- Catch up or stay in front of industry trends.
- Exhibitions are the #1 source for attendees who make the
final purchasing decisions!
- Host a press event to introduce the industry to a new
- We love any opportunity to meet and speak with our
- Help customers/prospects understand how a product works.
- Provide price quotes.
- Support your channel partners and build relationships.
- Grow a new market segment.
- Trade shows showcase the latest trends in the industry.
- Identify new product ideas from customer feedback
- Continue conversations with current customerandpartners.
- Together with business partners, showcase your offerings to
an engaged audience.
- Discover companies that can help grow your business.
- Re-brand your company.
- Give media a sneak peak of new offerings that you’re
planning to unveil at the show.
- Meet face-to-face with key accounts. Interview them inperson and write up a success story.
- Grow your team: recruit new hires.
- 72% of show visitors say the show influenced their buying.
- Hold a product launch party or reception.
- Test new product ideas.
- Promotion/brand awareness, business development,
vendor/professional research, etc. But if we had to pick the
#1 reason, it’s to connect with potential clients & reconnect
with past clients.
- Recruit new distributors and dealers for your product.
- Conduct competitive research.
- Meet new companies that can grow your business.
- Communicate directly with your target audience.
- Invite PR contacts to the press room for an interview on your
newest solution. Give them the chance to take pictures.
- Make your business stand out.
- Manage key accounts.
- Reinforce your brand in the industry.
- Schedule face-to-face appointments with key accounts.
- Distributed a beta model to current customers. Get them to
test it and get feedback.
- Customer Maintenance –address and update service issues
- The value of exhibiting at trade shows lies in relationship building. Trade shows act as a conduit to build better
- Grow and expand your revenue base.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Invite the media to your booth for a private demo.
- Showcase new products in your booth. Invite show guests to
try it out. Get immediate feedback.
- Tradeshows are the best, most economical way to gain
competitive knowledge, compare products & see what’s hot.
- Negotiate or renegotiate terms with current account.
- Continue discussions with existing contacts, partners.
- Schedule demos of existing and proven products.
- Perfect your lead generation strategy –test new sales pitches
and messages on-site.
- Run live demonstrations and presentations of new products.
- Get clients to act quickly with show specials.
- Celebrate a company milestone.